The manuscript is written in two columns with 30 lines per column.
Fols 1 and 2 are both worn and full of holes; only the lower half of f. 3 is preserved.
Rubrics in red. The initials are red, some of them are flourished with blue ink.
The manuscript is half-bound in parchment and the boards are covered in comb marbeled paper.
Árni Magnússon acquired the mansucript in 1710 from Jón Hannesson of Reykjarfjörður .
Catalogued 15. september 1999 by EW-J. (Parsed 21. júní 2000 ). Checked 30. ágúst 2000 by MJD.
The manuscript was photographed in 1977 .
Ultra-violet photographs taken of the manuscript in 1977 .